Rules & Regulations for Friends of Jimmy 2022
- Members who renew or subscribe to Friends of Jimmy 2022 are eligible to order tickets for most Live Nation events prior to the general public on sale. (Events that occur January 1, 2022 thru December 31, 2022).
- MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ORDER COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS TO SELECT EVENTS IN 2022. THESE TICKET OFFERS ARE A MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGE. THE SELLING OF COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS IS PROHIBITED. VIOLATORS WILL HAVE THEIR MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES REVOKED.
- CREDIT CARD POLICY: Friends of Jimmy membership fee and ticket orders must be paid for by credit card. For your protection, credit cards used in the Friends of Jimmy program must belong to the member. Please make your own payment arrangements with family or friends if you are ordering tickets for someone other than yourself. We cannot accept 3rd party credit cards for ticket orders or registration fees. Tickets will be subject to cancellation if this policy is violated. The address entered on your account must match your credit card billing address. Friends of Jimmy memberships are non-transferable.
- Once your membership has been activated you will gain access to current event offers and all future offers. We cannot honor requests to purchase tickets for offers that have expired prior to your activation date. Please note that membership applications are only processed during normal business hours.
- As a Friends of Jimmy member you will receive event notifications via e-mail. Only one email address is allowed per membership. Members will then access the FRIENDS OF JIMMY website to place their ticket order and must do so prior to the established deadline. The membership website is available to you at any time so if you are unable to retrieve your e-mail or just want to check out what events are currently open to members simply log on with your username and password. ALL TICKET ORDERS MUST BE MADE ONLINE.
- All members will need a username and password in order to access the website and to order tickets. Please create a unique username and password as the system will not allow duplicates. Renewals: If you have forgotten your username and password, log onto www.friendsofjimmy.com and click on "Forgot Your Login?" Your information will then be e-mailed to you. Usernames and passwords are "case sensitive".
- Your credit card will not be charged until your ticket order is processed. An automatic email "snapshot" of your order will be sent immediately to let you know that your request has been sent to the LIVE NATION CONNECTICUT ticketing center. Once we have secured your tickets and your credit card has been charged you will receive a 2nd confirmation e-mail. If there is a problem during the processing of your request, a representative will contact you by phone. Friends of Jimmy ticket orders are processed after the event goes onsale to the public. Please keep this in mind as some shows are announced earlier than others.
- Please do not reply to the event notification emails. To contact a Friends of Jimmy representative via email, please click on the "contact us" link conveniently located on the home page of www.friendsofjimmy.com. Please include your full name when emailing customer service. Or simply call us directly at 203.265.1501 for questions and concerns.
- Always check your tickets as soon as you receive them in the mail. Check for correct quantity, price, performance, date and time. If a discrepancy is found please contact us immediately at (203) 265-1501.
- Remember, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds, cancellations or exchanges once tickets have been purchased unless the event is cancelled or postponed.
- Friends of Jimmy ticket orders are subject to a per-ticket convenience charge.
- Your membership does not guarantee you specific seating locations. Not every seat is available to our members. While we will always attempt to give you the best available seats, at times we are limited to exactly what seats can be made available to members for purchase.
- There may be rare occasions when we are prohibited from offering an event to members.
- Reselling of tickets on any of our properties is strictly prohibited. Members reselling tickets on our properties will have their membership privileges revoked, and could be subject to legal action.
- Dates, acts, times and ticket prices are subject to change.
- ADA seating is strictly for patrons with ADA needs. If you purchase ADA seating and no longer require ADA seating, please contact us for an exchange. Patrons may be asked to move night of show if in an ADA location and not in need of ADA seats. If you buy non ADA seating and require ADA after the fact, please contact us before the show so we can see if we can exchange you to the proper locations.
- Any member who alters their tickets in anyway, will have their membership revoked immediately.
- We do not refund for tickets not received in the mail. If you do not receive your tickets, please contact us via email or by phone at 203-265-1501 (Mon.–Fri. 12:00 pm – 6:00pm) so we can arrange for a reissue or a will call pickup.
Please do not include any credit card or private membership info in customer service emails.