>> About The Club
Friends of Jimmy 2023 Rules & Regulations
- Friends of Jimmy Ticket Club 2023 active members are eligible to order tickets for most Live Nation Connecticut events, prior to the public on sale; for events that occur January 1, 2023 – December 31, 2023.
- Membership applications (for both new and renewing members) are processed during normal business hours. Once your membership has been activated, you will gain access to current ticket offers and future offers. We cannot honor requests to purchase tickets for offers that have expired prior to your activation date.
- Friends of Jimmy Ticket Club memberships are non-transferable.
- Membership to the Friends of Jimmy Ticket Club does not guarantee that you will be able to purchase tickets to every event at the selected venues. There are rare occasions when we are prohibited from offering an event to our members.
- Event dates, times, acts and ticket prices are subject to change.
- Tickets purchased through the Friends of Jimmy Ticket Club are subject to a per-ticket convenience charge.
- Friends of Jimmy Ticket orders are processed once the event goes on sale to the public. Members should keep this in mind as some shows are announced earlier than others.
- Active members will receive the opportunity to order complimentary tickets to select Live Nation Connecticut events in 2023 at select venues. Complimentary ticket offers are a membership privilege, and the selling of complimentary tickets is strictly prohibited. Members who are found to be violating this policy will have their membership privileges permanently revoked.
- Members should always check their tickets as soon as they are received to verify the quantity, price as well as performance date/time are correct. If there is a discrepancy, please contact us immediately at (203) 265-1501.
- Reselling of tickets on any of our properties is strictly prohibited. Members who are found reselling tickets on our properties will have their membership privileges permanently revoked and could be subject to legal action.
- Any member who alters their tickets in any way, will have their membership privileges immediately revoked.
How members receive the tickets they purchase is specific to each event. Please read the offer carefully as it will have details on how you will receive the tickets once your order is processed.
- Tickets for Toyota Oakdale Theatre, The Dome at the Toyota Oakdale, and Xfinity Theatre, will be available via Account Manager, unless otherwise noted on the offer. To access Account Manager please follow this link: https://am.ticketmaster.com/lnconcerts/ and log in with your Friends of Jimmy email address.
- Tickets for Hartford HealthCare Amphitheater, Bridgeport, CT will be sent to you via SMS, unless otherwise noted on the offer. Please make sure you have a cell phone number on file or written in the comment section of your order. Once you receive your tickets, we recommend adding them to your Apple Wallet or Google Wallet for easy access on show days.
- Tickets for Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT, and other venues will be mailed out to members via USPS to the address that is on file with the Friends of Jimmy Ticket Club, unless otherwise noted on the offer. Please allow 7-10 business days for your tickets to arrive in the mail.
- If you do not have a smartphone, please contact us by phone or email and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- All ticket orders must be made online. We do not accept over the phone or in person ticket orders. To redeem an offer, you will access the Friends of Jimmy website by logging in with your username and password to place your order and must do so before the offer’s established deadline. The membership website is available to members at any time to see what offers are currently available. We cannot accommodate any orders made after the offer’s deadline has passed.
- Membership to the Friends of Jimmy Ticket Club does not guarantee you specific seating locations. While we will always attempt to give our members the best available seats, at times we are limited to what seats and locations can be made available for members to purchase.
- Wheelchair and Limited Mobility (ADA seating) is available and is strictly for members who require these accommodations. If ADA seating is needed, members may notify us by adding a note of what type of accommodations are needed into the comments when placing an order or by contacting us via email at FOJ@livenation.com.
- If you purchase ADA seating and no longer require this type of accommodation, please contact us so we can exchange your tickets. Guests and/or members may be asked to move their seats if seated in and ADA location but are not in need of ADA seats.
- If you purchased non-ADA seating and then find yourself needing accommodations, please contact us before the date of the show you are attending to see if we can exchange your tickets to a proper location.
Friends of Jimmy Email and Account Policy
- Friends of Jimmy members receive event notifications, order confirmations as well as other communications via email. Only one email address is allowed per membership. Please ensure that you have complete access to this email address and that it is entered correctly in your account. If you “unsubscribe” from a FOJ email, you will not receive any future event notifications or order confirmations until you re-subscribe. If you unsubscribed in error, you would need to contact the Friends of Jimmy Club by clicking on “Contact Us” at FriendsofJimmy.com. Please do not reply to event notification emails.
- It is the responsibility of the member to keep their Friends of Jimmy Ticket Club account updated with the most accurate contact information. If you need to change your mailing address, phone number or email, you will need to contact us so we can update your account.
- Please do not include any credit card or private membership information in any customer service emails with the FOJ Club or their representatives.
- All members will need a username and password to access the website and order tickets. Please create a unique username and password as the system will not allow duplicates. If you are a current member who has forgotten their username or password, log onto www.FriendsofJimmy.com and click on “Forgot your Log in” so the information can be emailed to you. Usernames and passwords are case sensitive.
- It is the responsibility of the member to enter in their mailing information accurately and to keep their account updated with the most accurate mailing address. We do not refund members for tickets that have not been received in the mail. If you do not receive your tickets, we will not re-mail them. Please contact us so we can arrange for your tickets to be picked up.
- To contact a Friends of Jimmy Ticket Club customer service, you can click on the “Contact Us” button at the top left of the FriendsofJimmy.com homepage. Please include your full name when sending an email. Members may also call us directly at (203) 265-1501 (Tuesday & Thursday 12:00PM-5:00PM) with any questions or concerns.
Friends of Jimmy Credit Card Policy
- Friends of Jimmy Ticket Club membership fees and ticket orders must be paid for by the members credit card. We cannot accept 3rd party credit cards of gift cards for ticket orders or membership/registration fees. Tickets are subject to cancellation if this policy if violated.
- Credit card information can be edited by clicking on “My Account Details” on the Friends of Jimmy home page.
- For your protection, the credit card used when purchasing tickets or for registration fees in the Friends of Jimmy Ticket Club program must belong to the member. The address entered in your account must match the billing address of the credit card. If you are purchasing tickets for someone other than yourself, it is up to you to make the appropriate payment arrangements.
- Credit cards will not be charged until your ticket order is processed. When you place your order, a confirmation email will be sent to let you know that your request has been sent to LIVE NATION CONNECTICUT ticketing center. A second confirmation email will be sent after we have secured your tickets and charged your credit card. If there is a problem processing your order, we will reach out to you via phone or email.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds, cancellations, or exchanges once tickets have been purchased, unless the event has been cancelled or postponed. If an event has been cancelled or postponed, you will receive a notification via email with further instructions.
Please do not include any credit card or private membership info in customer service emails.